What an excellent session! I know it’s been a little over a week, but I’m very grateful to all those who attended! For those of you who were not able to attend we have a video of the session! Please find the class resources and link to the video below.
Session 3 Resources
Overview of Sessions
The links below lead you to Meetup Events where you can RSVP. We look forward to seeing you at our next session!
1. Introductory Lecture (Nov 27th by Danny & Kevin)
2. Introduction to XAML and WinRT’s powerful Control Framework; (Dec 4th by Danny & Kevin Click here for the video recording)
3. Page-Navigation Model and Application Lifecycle (Jan 8th by Danny Click here for the video recording)
4. Fundamentals (Async/Await, WinRT API, Security) (Jan 15th by Kevin Click here for the video recording)
5. Settings and Search Contract (Jan 28th by Danny)
6. Share Contract (Feb 4th by Kevin)
7. Live Tiles and Background Tasks (March 18th by Kevin)
8. Orientation Handling and Proximity using Near Field Communication (NFC) (March 25th by Danny)
9. Introduction to ModelViewViewModel (MVVM) (April 8th by Danny)
10. InterKnowlogy’s WinRT MVVM Framework Session Part I/II(April 22nd by Kevin)
11. InterKnowlogy’s WinRT MVVM Framework Session Part II/II(May 6th by Danny)
12. Presentation of Hackathon Results + Certificate/Prize Giveaway(May 22nd by Danny and Kevin)