This has been in the pipe a long time, it started simply as a set of experiments playing with HTML 5, layouts, responsive design, page structure, typeography, displaying images on mobile screens, the mobile web, minimalism, and my own dislike with the previous design(s) of my site. Finally, I decided to turn it into a full fledged WordPress theme. This is the result. It powers my site, and the InterKnowlogy development blogs where I work.
So here is the low down:
- HTML 5 layout with CSS 3 styling
- Responsive Layout
- Clean, minimalist design
- Print style
- Clean, readable, and consistent text styling.
- Clean and readable typography.
- Clean display of code.
- Beautiful images
- Images display at native resolution on Regular and High Density screens
- Widget enabled sidebar support
- Nested comment support
- Gravatar image integration for comments (High resolution images for High Density screens)
- Custom menu support
- Nested sub-sub-sub menu support
- Graceful degradation in older browsers
But don’t take my word for it. Download links, versions and release notes are all on the project page:
And all of the source code is hosted on GitHub.
iPad Retina Screenshots
Code & Tags
iPhone 4 Screenshots